We respect the privacy of those who visit our website. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register on our website and on our mobile app, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, gender, dob, blood group, mobile number, email address, PIN code, etc. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. These basic minimum data is collected to ensure quality of service and secure authentication. We also collect other information on the mobile app such as personal and family history, lifestyle, medications, etc provided on consent by you. At all times, you will be shown what you are accepting to and your instructions only accepted on your explicit consent. We are also rapidly moving forward to give you, the user, the option of exiting our services completely if you choose to - in such a case, we will enable you to download all your data and completely erase all your records in our servers. In this, we are aiming for and hope to conform to the highest and most progressive standards now beginning to appear in parts of the world that reposits all ownership of personal data with the individual - ie, you, the user. We are not waiting for governmental regulations to evolve; we see this as our responsibility and, indeed, our focus on doing right by our customers.
- We use all information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you. They are primarily intended to improve our services, optimize your engagement with us, and to make your experience truly exceptional.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
- Questions or Suggestions: If you have questions or suggestions complete the enquiry form or send an email to us.